*** CONTACT US TO CONFIRM THE CURRENT PRICE AND THE MODEL AVAILABILITY FOR SALE!
PROFOLD TRAY SORTER BINS TS-50 High Speed Sorting and Stacking Designed for the sorting and stacking of mail and cards.
Requires build time. PLEASE CONTACT US FOR OUR LATEST DISCOUNT PRICE ! STAND ALONE DEISGN.
PRICING IS FOR LOCAL PICKUP ONLY - CONTACT US TO CALCULATE SHIPPING TO YOUR LOCATION
The Profold Tray Sorter (TS-50) is designed for high-speed sorting and stacking of mail pieces in a standup position. Various options can be selected for easy placement into USPS or equivalent trays to meet your mail handling needs. The TS-50 system's control software can interface with your existing control system. The Tray Sorter operates with mixed mail of various lengths, widths, and thickness including "Slim Jim" and " Digest" size. The Tray Sorter has a maximum throughput of 50,000 pieces per hour. The TS-50 is a standard four-tray design
Features / Benefits
- Easy sweeping into one or two foot USPS mail trays.
- Linear belt speed can be adjusted from 0 to 15 feet per second.
- Capable of processing "Slim Jim" and "Digest" size catalogs.
- NEW patent pending Posi-Drive Alignment System allows for quick setup and easy adjustment for sorting random sized mail, while reducing jams and damage to mail.
- Tray Sorter interfaces with your existing control system tray breaks and to alert upstream operation of jams and operating status.
- All Profold's safety switches and emergency stops can be hardwired directly to your existing system's safety circuit.
- Ergonomic design allows for easy sweeping into USPS standard one or two foot mail trays.
- Warranty: One year on all Profold parts excluding normal wear parts
- Linx Tabber
- Linx DX Tabber
- In-Line Tabbing System
- Vacuum Transport
- Mail Feeder
- 12 Foot Conveyor
- Standup Module
- 90 Turn Module
- Spare Parts Kit