PROFOLD PRO PLUS 2 Tabber Wafer Seal Machine. New Right Handed Unit. High Speed floor model tabbing for inline operations.
Applies Tabs, Wafer Seals, Stamps, Labels, and Post-It Notes(Post-It notes require the 4.5" added width option). No height adjustment but includes casters.
Requires a separate feeder. Also requires build time. PLEASE CONTACT US FOR OUR LATEST DISCOUNT PRICE !
PRICING IS FOR LOCAL PICKUP ONLY - CONTACT US TO CALCULATE SHIPPING TO YOUR LOCATION. MANY OPTIONS LISTED UNDER ' NEW PARTS '.
The LINX PRO+ TABBER is Profold’s newest addition to its Tabber line-up and has been designed to respond to customer requests we’ve received for a Tabber that combines the proven abilities of the Linx Tabber family with the new benefits provided by the RSC Tabber without increasing the price.
Well, here it is, The New LINX PRO+ TABBER!
The LINX PRO+ TABBER provides improved production, reduced operator interfacing, better ROI and gives the customer the ability to “customize” their Tabber the way they want it. They can now add the options they want.
Features / Benefits
- Single 19" Spool
- Simplified web threading (reduces “down time” for spool changes)
- Can easily apply 1.5" tabs (per new USPS specifications)
- Patented “Twist-Belt” sealing assembly
- Tightest and most accurate tab placement on the market
- Able to place one to four (1-4) tabs in a single pass
- New control module provides accurate placement of tabs to 1/8th inch
- Placement of tabs, stamps, labels, and Post-it Notes. (Post-it Notes require installation of optional 4.5" label kit)
- Air fed Venturi (Waste web removal unit)
- Self Calibrating Tab Sensor
- Improved and easily upgradeable software
- Estimated throughput = 30k pieces per hour (See Specification)
- Operator-friendly equipment is easy to use
- Over 2,500 Profold Tabbers in service today
- Available in Head & Foot configuration
- Height Adjustable Transport Table
- Bump-turn units – Both entry and exit units are height adjustable
- On-board air pumps for Venturi (if shop air not available)
- Rewind Unit (Waste web removal unit)
- 6" color touch screen
- Remote diagnostic capability
- Bi-lingual operator instructions (requires 6" touch screen)
- 4.5" Label Kit
- 220v Electrical Configuration
- Product Sizes: Min. 3" x 6" Max. 9" x 12"
- Estimated Throughput: (product dependant)
- 30k pph (two 1" tabs)
- If bump-turn used, throughput (pph) is effected (Product dependant)
- Pass-line Height:
- With Height Adj.
- Product Thickness: Tabbing 5/16" | Labeling 5/16"
- New Digital Key Pad
- Power: 220 VAC - Single Phase
- Dimensions: 65" High, 44" Long, 37" Wide
- Standard Spool: 19" Spool
- Standard Stripper: 2"
- Optional Stripper: 4.5" Label Ext. Kit