*** CONTACT US TO CONFIRM THE CURRENT PRICE AND THE MODEL AVAILABILITY FOR SALE!
PROFOLD BARACUDA ONE CAMERA ADD-ON P/N CAM100. For Existing Barracuda. 2nd - 20th camera for reading, selectivity, matching, or verification.
No photo currently available for this item.
Requires build time. PLEASE CONTACT US FOR OUR LATEST DISCOUNT PRICE !
PRICING IS FOR LOCAL PICKUP ONLY - CONTACT US TO CALCULATE SHIPPING TO YOUR LOCATION.
More Control = More Uptime
Introducing "THE BARRACUDA" Mail Inserting System from Profold Inc., the first "NEW" innovative solution in years. The BARRACUDA addresses decades of unfulfilled production promises, exorbitant maintenance costs and lengthy set-up time.
The patented BARRACUDA inserting system provides a scalable system to meet the needs of small mail shops to large service providers. Configurable from entry level, 2 inserting stations, to nearly unlimited expansion and all field upgradeable. This revolutionary approach to envelope inserting removes the need for set up when envelope sizes change and practically eliminates jams. The high capacity auto-load feeders reduce operator intervention saving time, money and labor. Understanding the high cost of ownership involved with inserters the BARRACUDA novel design has significantly fewer moving parts and is calculated for serviceability; enabling an extraordinary reduction is cost of ownership.
THE BARRACUDA low cost of ownership, quick set-up, and speeds of 13,000+ filled envelopes per hour make the BARRACUDA the most significant technological advancement to your bottom line profits available in today's market.
- 20” Touchscreen with unlimited programmable jobs. Production monitoring with interactive display.
- Optional Camera Match System for Inserts and Carrier Envelopes
- Scalable up to 48 Insert Stations
- Sequential Start up & Shutdown
- 13,000+ Stuffed Envelopes Per Hour
- Station Toggle - Optional
- Eliminate Lengthy Setup Times
- Openfeed Station
- Expanded Insert Capacity
- Production Monitoring Center
- Significantly Lower Maintenance Cost
- Shuttle Feed Vacuum Insert Stations
- Eliminates Empty Envelopes
- High Capacity Autoloader for Inserts
- Servo Drive
- Job Recall for Easy Set-up
- Envelope Vacuum Shuttle Feed with Pile Height Sensor
- High Speed Envelope Vacuum Transport
- Open Feed Station
- Adjustable Momentary Detection Check
- High Capacity Autoloaders: Standard 2, 4 & 6 Stations. Options: Up to 48 Stations, Camera Match/Verification Systems for 100% Integrity of Mail.
- Envelope Insert Station: Utilizes Air, Product Guides and Pusher Fingers for Complete Product Control During Insertion Process.
- Operator Interface:Touchscreen Control
- Speed: #10 Envelope – Up to 13,000+ Filled Envelopes / Hour (Product Dependent)
- Minimum Size Envelope:
6” x 3.25”
- Minimum Size Insert: 5.5” x 3” Standard, Optional Small Insert Kit Available for 3” x 2”
- Maximum Size Envelope:
9” x 12.5”
- Maximum Size Insert: 8.5” x 11”
- Insert Stations:
Minimum 2 Stations
Maximum 48 Stations
- Envelope Hopper: Holds up to Minimum of 500 #10 Envelopes. Option to Extend
- Emergency Stop: 2 on Board Barracuda and Capable of Integrating with Other Equipment
- Station Toggle: Option
- Sequential Start/Stop:Standard
- Diagnostics I/O: Standard
- Envelope opener: Knife with Air Assist
- Insert station: Pusher Finger with Air Opening
- Batch Count Inserts: Optional
- Openfeed Station: Standard
- Insert Detection: Standard - Miss and Double detection
- Motion Control: Servo Driven
- Electrical: 220 VAC, 20A, 1PH,
- Air: 80 PSI
- Dimensions: See Diagram below. Many Configurations Available (6 Station Shown)